A checkweigher is an automatic or manual machine for checking whether the weight of a packaged commodity is within a specified range. It is normally found at the end of a production or packing line and is used to ensure net weight compliance.
CHECK WEIGHER APPLICATIONS
· Checking underweight / overweight products
· Identifying missing components in a package
· Feedback to the batching system
· Product sorting by weight
CHECK WEIGHER FEATURES
· Good accuracy at high speed
· Efficient rejection system with multi-weight zone
· Replacing labour for sorting, saving cost, improving efficiency & optimizing the production process.
· Complete control over the production process through customized reports and distribution chart.
Standard checkweighers are used mainly for packed products like bags, pouches, cans, bottles etc.
Focus Industries :-
· Sea food industry
· Aquatic & frozen products industry
· Packaging industry
· Flour mills
· Chemical industry
· Pharmaceutical industry